Independent Living at Arbor Terrace offers a comfortable, affordable lifestyle for seniors 62+ who are looking for a safe and secure living environment. Continue your active lifestyle while enjoying apartment living that includes conveniences like light housekeeping, an emergency response system and free medical transportation.
Whether you can maintain a totally independent lifestyle or require some additional services, Independent Living at Arbor Terrace is a great place to call Home.
Arbor Terrace features 50 attractive apartments with a choice of four apartment styles and sizes.
Each unit has individually controlled heating and cooling and all are handicap accessible. The emergency call system is monitored 24-hours a day by trained staff.
Included in rent
- Private apartment
- Emergency Wireless Pendent System
- 24/7 Staff onsite
- Daily Wellness check
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Monthly vitals and weight check
- Monthly Utilities (except phone, cable, and Wi-Fi)
- Onsite Parking
- Storage Unit (based on availability)
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments and weekly grocery shopping
- Free laundry facilities are located on each floor
- Planned Activities and Social Events
- Communal Dining and Lounges
- Ability to reserve common areas for private use
- Spiritual and Sunday Church Services, including Bible Studies
- Fitness Center
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Gift Shop
- Guest suite for family available for rent
Services available at an additional charge include:
- Meal Plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, medical devices, Ted stockings, etc.)
- Medication Administration
- Assistance with laundry
- Phone, cable and Wi-Fi
- Rehabilitative Therapies
Arrange a Tour
To arrange a tour or to discuss the amenities of Samaritan Bethany’s Independent Living with Services, please contact Rachael Paddock, Housing Community Leader at 507-424-5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Arbor Terrace is not affiliated with The Arbor Company which is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.