We honor the needs of our residents who suffer from memory impairments. Samaritan Bethany has been recognized as meeting Aging Services of Minnesota’s Guiding Principles for Dementia Care. These principles were developed by experts in dementia care and identify the key components of high quality dementia care programs.
Memory Care Assisted Living at Samaritan Bethany is a good option for individuals with mild to moderate dementia who are mobile and at risk of wandering. Residents with advanced dementia can be cared for in Samaritan Bethany’s Long Term Care community.
Memory Care Services
Memory Care at Arbor Terrace offers 16 private rooms with private bath. These units provide supportive services that assist seniors to live comfortably.
Included in rent
- Secured Neighborhood and Courtyard
- Private rooms with full bathroom
- Emergency response system
- Dementia trained care attendant in household 24/7
- Medication administration
- Incontinence assistance with assistance of 1 staff
- Activities of daily living with assistance of 1 staff
- Bathing Assistance (1/wk)
- Laundry Assistance (1/wk includes bedding)
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Monthly vitals and weight check
- Planned Activities and Social Events
- Communal Dining, Lounges and Sun room
- Ability to reserve common areas for private use
- Spiritual and Sunday Church Services, including Bible Studies
- Fitness Center
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Gift Shop
- Guest suite for family available for rent
- The barber and beauty shop, gift shop and chapel are all under the same roof within the Samaritan Bethany campus
Services available at an additional charge include:
- Meal Plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living (behaviors, medical devices, Ted stockings, etc.)
- Phone, cable and Wi-Fi
- Rehabilitative Therapies
Arrange a Tour
To arrange a tour or to discuss the amenities at Samaritan Bethany’s Memory Care Assisted Living, please contact Rachael Paddock, Housing Community Leader at 507-424-5454 or email@example.com.