Thank you for considering a career or educational opportunity with Samaritan Bethany.
For more information about career opportunities:
- Call 507-923-4722
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is more than a place to work.
“What I get at the end of the day is a heartfelt satisfaction that I built moments, that I built relationships with residents… Just the feeling that you get at the end of the day. I leave work everyday knowing that I made a difference” Linnea Seiver, Caregiver
At Samaritan Bethany, our mission and values are inspired by the belief that we were sent to serve. We choose to provide resident centered care in a way that encourages a sense of fun, family, and community.
- Our Fun: We believe that the only way to do great work is to love what you do. So let’s laugh, smile, and have a little fun. And maybe even wear a Tutu on a Tuesday!
- Our Family: A family is a group of people who have something in common. With us, that means each and every employee is an important part of the care team.
- Our Community: Simply put, we care about each other. We care about your sense of belonging. We care about the health and wellness of our staff and residents. And we care about comfort, too, which means you will work in a modern, equipped facility.
Employees are not here to simply collect a paycheck; our team of Care Partners get a chance to truly connect with those they care for, unlike a hospital or clinic environment where the connection stops with the end of your shift.
Choose Samaritan Bethany
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider a career with Samaritan Bethany:
- We offer a different approach to work schedules. You will have a variety of shift times to choose from, and a work schedule you can rely on and plan your life around, even for part-time employees.
- We care about your well-being. Choose from our competitive benefits including low deductible health insurance, wellness opportunities, and generous PTO program (including part-time staff).
- We offer a continuum of care. Work experiences can be had in assisted living, memory care, short term rehabilitation and long term care.
- We offer continuing education. Whether in person, online or at college, we offer training opportunities and scholarships to all of our employees.
We hope that you will consider joining the team at Samaritan Bethany. We are always looking for those who believe that compassion for others and high quality healthcare go hand-in-hand.
You can be an important part of our Care Partner team. Join our Fun, our Family, our Community.
JOIN SAMARITAN BETHANY.
Employee benefits include: Health insurance, dental, life insurance, paid time off, disability, employee assistance, 403(b) retirement plan, employee discounts, dog-friendly workplace, pre-tax account for daycare and pre-tax account for healthcare.