Assisted Living at Arbor Terrace is ideal for those who may need a little extra help with dressing, bathing, medication administration or other activities of daily living.
Assisted Living at Arbor Terrace follows the Household Model. This model features private rooms grouped around a shared family-style kitchen, dining room and living room that feels similar to those found in a private home. This style of care gives the residents a high degree of flexibility in meal times and other activities.
Assisted Living Services
Assisted Living at Arbor Terrace offers 16 private rooms with private bath. These affordable units provide supportive services that assist seniors to live comfortably.
Included in rent
- Emergency response system
- Care attendant in household 24/7
- Medication administration
- Bathing Assistance (1/wk)
- Laundry Assistance (1/wk includes bedding)
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Monthly vitals and weight check
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
- Planned Activities and Social Events
- Communal Dining, Lounges and Sun room
- Ability to reserve common areas for private use
- Spiritual and Sunday Church Services, including Bible Studies
- Fitness Center
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Gift Shop
- Guest suite for family available for rent
- The barber and beauty shop, gift shop and chapel are all under the same roof within the Samaritan Bethany campus
Services available at an additional charge include:
- Meal Plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living (toileting, medical devices, Ted stockings, etc.)
- Phone, cable and Wi-Fi
- Rehabilitative Therapies
Arrange a Tour
To arrange a tour or to discuss the amenities at Samaritan Bethany’s Assisted Living, please contact Rachael Paddock, Housing Community Leader at 507-424-5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.