A Message From Our Mission Leader
As our state and our nation continue to navigate life with COVID-19, Samaritan Bethany remains committed to the safety and well-being of our residents, our staff and their families. We continue to hold residents and their families close in our prayers.
The below information on COVID-19 positive cases is updated frequently. Please check back often, as the situation is constantly evolving and changing.
Residents COVID-19 Cases – updated Jan 14, 2021
|Neighborhood||Building||New Cases||Cumulative Total Cases|
|City View 2nd||Home on Eighth||0||1|
|City View 3rd||Home on Eighth||0||1|
|City View 4th||Home on Eighth||0||1|
|City View 5th||Home on Eighth||0||4|
|City View 6th||Home on Eighth||0||0|
|Heritage Rehabilitation||Home on Eighth||0||2|
|Independent Living||Arbor Terrace||0||1|
|Assisted Living||Arbor Terrace||3||3|
|Memory Care||Arbor Terrace||0||0|
Staff COVID-19 Cases – updated Jan 15, 2021
|Building||New Cases||Cumulative Total Cases|
|Home on Eighth||1||35|
As we balance Samaritan Bethany’s desire to be transparent with our need to protect the privacy of our residents, we are unable to release information on specific test results.
We continue to work closely with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure all protocols for senor living are being followed. As we learn of a positive COVID-19 case, we are implementing procedures designed to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Public health officials are notified as required, and all procedures recommended by the CDC and MN Department of Health are implemented.
- No unauthorized staff members or residents are allowed to enter an affected neighborhood.
- Staff members providing care for COVID-19 residents are utilizing full personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure the virus is not spread to other residents or staff.
- Whenever possible, staff assigned to care for persons with COVID-19 have a designated entrance and exit to the COVID positive neighborhood to eliminate contact with other staff and residents.
- We are constantly holding meetings with staff and leadership to review our pandemic plan and make adjustments where necessary.
We had been looking forward to starting indoor visits, even on a limited basis, but those are on hold until we have two weeks of no new positive cases. We hope you continue to take advantage of virtual calls and phone calls. The residents love to hear from you and want to know that you are safe too!
Holidays are approaching, a time when family gathers to celebrate. We know this will be different for all of us this year and are coming up with plans to make it a happy and positive time for residents and staff at Samaritan Bethany. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Stay safe and healthy!
Sue Knutson – Mission Leader/CEO
Community Leader, Home on Eighth
Kyla Berg – firstname.lastname@example.org (507) 424-4041
Housing Community Leader, Arbor Terrace
Rachael Paddock – email@example.com (507) 424-5454
If you have any questions that you’d like to discuss, please feel welcome to contact the Community Leader for your community.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions will be answered by a Samaritan Bethany Leadership Team member.